Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fancy Meeting You Here...


On an ordinary Thursday afternoon hunting down something as simple as wood...you just never know what you are about to come across. What I found was an interesting gentleman who happen to be on the same path as I was today...seaching for wood. But he was more than just anyone...he's one hell of a photographer. Just by the looks of his card, I knew he was someone special. His name is Stephen Berkman. He showed me some work that he had in his car and I was right. Definately someone with some very special talents. I could not wait to get home and view his web-site...my admiration grew. I'm almost certian that the exchange of information (ummmmmmmm what I mean is directing him to my blog) is not quite equally stimulating for him...but who cares. He's just been added to my list of inspirations. Today I met a "beautiful creature". http://www.stephenberkman.com/ Stephen...thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment